Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help about Wizcon And Gefran

Status
Not open for further replies.

chair_man

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Friends,

i have a problem with my application, it is created under Wizcon Supervisor.

I have a machine called MARIS works good, supervised by PLC from " Gefran" and with the Wizcon Supervisor from "Elution".

The Application and its definitions stoped to work due to some virus from Memory Cards, many file are corrupted, we installed an other windows storing our project definitions.

The application is running but it can't control any output or input, and in running procedure it shows some error Messages :

1- "impossible to load VPINLMPI" driver, this message is under running, i asked Elution and they told me to install Prodave Version6 Complete, i bought from Siemens here and i installed it but nothing change.

2- "Can't find c:\...\Tronca.exe", this message appears when trying to control any input/output.

3- "Can't find c;\....\Termina.exe", This message appears when trying to exit to application by the buton SHUTDOWN.

4- "Windows can't find c:\.....bin\visual".

5- "WizPutGateVal" when trying to press Start/stop/Auto.

Note friends that I found in the other partiton of hard Disc a file that has the extension "PQI", that is Norton Ghost application, but it seems corrupted.

Thanks for suggestion and helps.

Dear friends,

I could open the PQI file using the Norton Ghost version 9, this version is the best one to open old PQI file, other version as V12, V15,... can't do the work, it displays the file is corrupted.

Please note this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back