Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help!!! 12 buttons in the bus,station number by 7-segment display, for proteus desig

Status
Not open for further replies.

songemi53

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can u help me. If the stop button is pushed, metrobus will stop at the next station. There are four doors and each door is related with only three buttons (so 12 buttons in the bus). When a button is pushed, the related door should be opened.
If there is no stop button caveat (warning), the bus passes the next station but it announces the station name (or just show the station number by 7-segment display)

There are additional two warning inputs; the first one is for alert situations, alarm button. If the alarm button is on, the bus should stop and open the doors. The second one is blocking input. Blocking input gives '1' to the circuit, in case the bus-road is blocked

I assume you want help to write the software.

The first step is to draw a flow chart.

So I suggest that you do this and post it so we can comment.

No-one is likely to do it for you. We are here to help, not to do other people's work for them.

Tell us in which section you have a problem interfacing or software
Can you tell us how much work you have done so far.

which microcontroller you are using and which compiler
Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.