Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadjuv

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
how can I write my programs in m_file and convert it to the project for ti code composer studio(ccs)IDE?
how can i convert my M s-function to CCSIDE3.1 project and run it for simulator????

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

What is it? the subject should be a short description of the post and not rubbish.

Nandhu

We see this daily....Can we take a good desicion to delete with warning, all such posts which doesnt have a good Subject?.....Subjects like Hai, ??????????, hello, help, IC, and many more....are common now a days.

We just need a sticky in each forum explaining how to post a question. Starting with the suggestions in this post:

I don't think that people like these will read the stickies even if they were existed.

I think it's best to delete posts like this and the ones which contain a code request and an e-mail adress only. In such cases, most of the time the poster deos not come back to check if a reply is posted to his/her message. Therefore i always ignore that kind of posts and i think most of the people here do the same thing.

s_cihan_tek said:
I don't think that people like these will read the stickies even if they were existed.

I think it's best to delete posts like this and the ones which contain a code request and an e-mail adress only. In such cases, most of the time the poster deos not come back to check if a reply is posted to his/her message. Therefore i always ignore that kind of posts and i think most of the people here do the same thing.

Yes..i was about to tell this....Despite we have ample announcements posted in every category of the forum very few go through that. Most of the memebers just register to have their "urgent" problems to be solved, thus come here, register, write some thing some where (He/ she doesnt bother to see/ read anything) and wait for a reply. Next time he see, his post will be in the trash can. So...who will read the new thread?...anyways, i dont oppose starting it...Start a poll, If max members say yes, go ahead with it...Good luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back