Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

heart beat counter help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEPUNISHER

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai,

Iam doing a project on Heart beat monitor.Nothing much just a project that produces sound in a speaker from the heart beat pulse..The project is without microcontrolelrs

But i wish to moddiify the project by also adding a additional counter along eith it.i.e a counter to count the no of heart beats per minute[it shud store and show values beat in a minute not more than tht]and display it in a seven segment display.

Can you tell me what i am supposed to do?

thanks in advance

Thanks a lot for the reply.
I have checked the site you had send me.But could you tell me how to download the file..The circuit diagram in tat is too small and when zoomed is not at all clear!In my project i am using 6v as source .So does the given diagram [counter part] work for mine also?

This is the circuit that i am following.Please tell me what modifications i have to do in this.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:

Now it seems to be readable. The original circuit works on 5V but should work right using 6V. The negative supply is used only for the analogic part of the circuit. Use this circuit as a guide only, you may find many others if you google for "segment counter".

Can u please guide me by the project ckt diagram i ahve uploaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back