Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HDMI Not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

soumen21

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Is the capacitor and 499 Ohms resistors in HDMI data lines a must? I'm not able to see the display on the HDMI screen. So getting doubt. Could you please suggest solutions?

1648268479773.png

Regards
Shome

Hi,

Is it a HDMI sending device or a HDMI receiving device?
Where is the schematic from?

Klaus

It's a transmitter.
The schematics are from a company I work for.

Last edited:

It's only HDMI receiving.
According to shown connections of certain signals, e.g. HPD, this is a HDMI source device (transmitter). Also the signal names HDMI_TXxx suggest the same.

Is the capacitor and 499 Ohms resistors in HDMI data lines a must?
The circuit is implementing the AC coupled HDMI TX scheme. You should refer to the transmitter spec to understand why it's used.

As a first step, you should clarify about RX or TX function.

According to shown connections of certain signals, e.g. HPD, this is a HDMI source device (transmitter). Also the signal names HDMI_TXxx suggest the same.

The circuit is implementing the AC coupled HDMI TX scheme. You should refer to the transmitter spec to understand why it's used.

As a first step, you should clarify about RX or TX function.
Hi, It's a transmitter. Any information to make it work will be helpful.
Sorry for the wrong information earlier.

what is the RX and the TX functions in your schematic? That is the first thing you should specify. Do you have the schematic file I try to troubleshoot it for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.