Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Has somebody tried labview 7 version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schaum

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
That's it. I would like to know it the new labview version has really new and interesting things.

what's labview software category is?

instrument

This software takes the output of electronic measuring instruments and processes it with functions that the user selects by putting a set of blocks on a graphical user interface. Each block has a mathematical function such as filtering. More details are at the National Instruments web site. You can also request a trial version of the program.

I have only limited experience with the lab view 7 express included in the Developer Suite Professional Control Edition, which is supplied as a 8 CD pack. Having used labview 6.1 in the past I still prefer to use it due to being more familiar with its layout, and the way it displays the block diagram and sub VI’s. It does appear that it will take some time to get used to using version 7. At the present time when I do use it I prefer to run it in classic mode. Version 7 has some nice features and I have only scratched the surface on how to use it effectively.

2bulldog

yes - very good !!!!

/Warning #1 - No "Thank you" messages here! (klug)/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back