Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

has a error when I schematic to verilog with cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpig09

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
schematic to verilog

dear all:

i have a schematic that i want to transfer to verilog netlist, but i have a error
message, could anyone can help me?

ERROR :Cannot proceed with the explicit netlisging of the instance I26 in the view=
schematic, cell=Mux_8to1, lib=adc with hnlVerilogNetlistExplicit flag set. Either
there are spilt bus in the istance I26 or there is a bundle on the instance terminal.
You can continus netlisting by setting hnlVerilogNetlistExplicit to nil.

I have do these items:
1.transfer Mux_8to1: i can transfer this sch to a verilog netlist.
2.Set hnlVerilogNetlistExplicit = nil: undefine variable - hnlVerilogNetlistExplicit
so I can't use this setting.
mpig

cadence schematic to verilog

mpig09 said:
Either there are split bus in the instance I26 or there is a bundle on the instance terminal.

Probably the connection(s) to the instance terminal(s) are not correct.

schematic to verilog cadence

I have checked the circuit, and the simulation result is right when I use hspice to simulate.

I have gaved up use cadence to create verilog model. I have wrote the code by myself.

mpig

verilog cadence schematic

Old topic but I just got the problem and found a "solution"
I'm guessing your outputs (of the mux) are named out<1>, out<2>... as a bus type.

To solve it I had to rename all pinout out<1>, out<2>,... in out1, out2....
I have know idea why this is not supported anymore using spectreVerilog/ verilog.

May the solution be with you

sdryk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back