Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hand gesture robotics

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokanepd

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
guide me the program about hand gesture robo which can write in avr studio.

What do you mean by hand gesture? What type of sensor are you planning to use, flex sensor, accelerometer etc.? In which part of the program you're having doubt?
The basic principle will be same, for analog sensors you've to use an ADC and execute the movements accordingly. For robotic vehicles you can use either a DC Motor or Stepper Motor and for angular movements you can use a servo motor.

i am using the accelerometer.i want the code for moving the robo in all direction which written in avr studio.

I'm not aware of AVR Studio, but if you are using an analog Accelerometer there will be three pins (for each axis, X, Y and Z). And according to the tilt, the output voltage of each pins varies. So what you have to do is to configure three ADC channels in your micro-controller and drive the motor (using a motor driver) which can be either a stepper or a low rpm DC Motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back