Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hand Gesture Matlab Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

emperror123

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all
currently i work under a project called smart gesture control system but i have problem in image processing which it comparing the image
based on the code i have done is

1. matlab interfacing with webcam (done)
2. Matlab image saving convert to binary image (done)
3. using matlab to comparing image (totally stuck)

based on the comparing image, i have try using correleration coefficient but result are not satify, same image same size and same angle may give u same result, but different angle and different size will be giving u the value not i wan.

guys in order to solve the image processing, which algorithm should i choose inorder to get the result i wanted to have or any idea how to done it using MATLAB, TQ

Hi i have done few projects including gesture recognition and i have also used the same method of correlation and is working fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back