Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GYRO heading data - NMEA TO SYNCHRO/STEPPER conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanif

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

i want to learn about NMEA to STEPPER (S-TYPE, SPERRY etc) CONVERSION for retransmission , to convert a GYRO heading output (NMEA) into SYNCHRO/STEPPER i have searched on Google but didn't find any tutorial or guide. i would be grateful if some one help me to find out resources regarding learning this conversion OR provide schematic for NMEA TO STEPPER CONVERTER. waiting for reply.

It is a daunting task. First you need the sofware to extract the heading from the NMEA string. Then you will need the hardware to convert it to synchro/ stepper. It requires a lot of computing power and hardware to do this. You will need the professionals to do this.

you are right, luckily extracted NMEA heading is available what i need is the hardware to convert it to stepper (synchro option is dropped). can you help me with respect to hardware side. waiting for reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back