Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

guys am working on fingerprint based attendance system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ismail2011

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
am working final year project on fingerprint based attendance system i will use
1.fingerprint module sm630
2. Atmega 32 micro.cont
3.there is a witless module to transmit data from micro-controller to pc and vice verse
please do u have any suggestion for this please help me :lol: Ismail Saeed Kamal you can send me on ismailkamal2009@gmail.com
please give the title for your response fingerprint based attendance system
thanks

Last edited:

hello how are u every one
my question is that i want to simulate my project before actually implementing in lab. So am using the proteus7.7 for the simulation purpose. In the input side of my project i have finger print module which generates usually as an bytes this means it needs the serial communication so i use max232 between atmega32 and fingerprint module now i have a problem with Proteus how to present the input to the max232 which is replaces the finger print module in simulation now for example if i want to give 8 byte to max232 what kind of component i use in the Proteus please help me:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back