Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

guide me to solve this problem????

Status
Not open for further replies.

puush

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please tell me how to design the aspect ratio for a cmos inverter and how to consider the values for vtn,vgs,vtp,vds for 180nm technology???? atleast tell me which book to refer to design the aspect ratio???? i have the data sheet for other values except the mentioned ones..

Last edited:

can you elaborate more detail such as what you are doing now, why you need it and how have you solved so far?

sir i actually wanted to design the sample and hold circuit.. if i use the equation id=Mn Cox(w/l)(vgs-vt)2, though i assume the id value, M(mue) and cox values are constant.. but what values should i use for vgs and vt?? again for vt i can use vt=vto+Y(sqrt(-2Qf+vsb)-sqrt(-2Qf) where Qf=fermi potential, even in this equation the value of vsb is unknown for 180nm tech????

Status
Not open for further replies.