Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GUI Page in IC-CAP

Jojo8276

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone!
I have installed IC-CAP 2024 in my PC as part of my doctoral study. I was trying to analyze the linkage of GUI with the model. The model which was shared to me automatically opens up when it is double clicked on the model; For a test, I tried creating a new model and also added a GUI page for it; But when I am clicking on the model it is not opening up. What am I doing wrong ? Could ypu please help me figure out with this? Also; could you please provide any documents or videos about creating GUI with the model?Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Kind Regards,
Jojo Varghese
I tried creating a test model and also added GUI for it, but the problem it is not acutomatically popped up when the model is clicked on

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back