Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GPS C code for lpc2148 microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanpreet001

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have written a gps code as attached. But the problem that I am facing in my hardware is that the uart is not able to receive data very quickly and hence no ouput is shown on my LCD.Please suggest me some solution to improve my code.View attachment gps.txt

how fast you want to receive the data and how did you know that speed of data transfer is the problem?

So check with higher baud rates like 115200 and higher.But i think 9600 is not that fast for controller to not able to read.Check your RX ,TX connection and ground also.It might be a hardware problem also.

Sir i have checked all the hardware connections, there is no problem in tx and rx connections. Can u suggest me some other options by having a look at my code which i have attached in the previous reply.
I got to know about speed of data transfer as low by making the program work on ISIS and even when i am sending data very fast using hyperterminal it misses some of the data in between. i am just displaying the data on the LCD(the characters that are entered before a comma).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back