Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Good starting point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OXGN88

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Reading about electronics is very interesting, however i would like to be able to make something that will help me to better understand what it is being read. What would be a good amateur project for someone with limited knowledge? Any references or information would be very helpful. Thank you.

confusing and directionless question. no offense mate. Ill try to answer though
1. r u reading about very basic electronic, then just do some testing project like ohm's law, diode test for p-n junction, transistor test etc etc.
2. if radio, u can try amateur radio's like AM or FM radio transmitter and receiver.
3. Also for basic to understand, u can try making simple filters like single pole RC filter; gradually make up with complex filter design.
4. u can google to find out circuits for above.
5. if learning about MCU, go for 8 bit MCU's like 8051, PIC etc. They are simple and fast to learn in my opinion.
6. if learning about linear IC's, use op-amps to design electronic circuit.

hope that helps.

You can have simulations on online for your understanding.

You can also try some programming language to understand better. (Matlab,Xlinix)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back