Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

good grammar software for thesis paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

1a2s3d4f

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I am writing my thesis paper, and I realize that my English not to that level yet. I have been using MS word, and I use their grammar check option. However I realized that it does not check much. I am wondering do you guy know any good grammar software in the market that can effectively check grammar mistake.

thanks

Unfortunately, English grammar is too complex and irregular to check properly. Word's grammar checker is probably about as good as you're going to get (i.e. pretty lousy), but ultimately you can't trust any grammar checking software.

Word will point out most major mistakes. Get a native English speaker to proofread your thesis before you turn it in, and you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back