Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

goal and optimization in ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfndmw

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
set up optimization in ads

is it possible to set up the goal and optimization for multiband circuits in ADS? I am using ADS 2008 and am designing a LNA at 2.4 and 5.25 GHz. I am using the transmission line equivalents of lumped elements in the matching network so I need to optimize the lengths and widths of the transmission lines. I can setup the optimization at one frequency but it will degrade the response at the 2nd freq. so is there anyway to run optimization at both the frequencies simultaneously?? If yes, I'd be grateful if someone could tell me how or maybe give a link to a tutorial or something...thnx

optim goal ads

thnx fr the reply...does the same apply to a mixer too? I mean can I set the optimization for the conversion gain parameter in both the frequency ranges? another question is, how do I give the input frequencies? I mean the P_n tone source generates both the frequencies simultaneously but since my architecture is not concurrent only one frequency will be input at a time...so how should I set tht up?

goal optimization ads tutorial

also, for the mixer since the IF is kept the same for both the incoming frequencies by varying the LO as well is it possible to run the optimization?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back