Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

glcd interfacing with pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

malik_zohaib

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys i want to interface 128x64 ks0108 based glcd with pic16f877a. have someone the glcd library for hitech? or tell me where from where to start?
help pelase!!!!!!!!11

try to find something useful for you on www.mikroe.com with MikroC for PIC compiler. If you will use compiler which I mention you would not be able to see library, but it works fine. Also, you can find and example.

I have a experience with ATmega development board (with MikroC for AVR) from that company and I used GLCD 128x64 and that was really simple.

yah i tried this one but due to the demo version limitation and cant explore more. it ll be very helpful if you guide me coding in hitech (also me using hitech from a long time i cant switch the compiler).
regards.

I never used hi-tech compiler, and could not help you with that. Only suggest I can give you is that you find datasheet of your glcd 128x64 and try to write your own library. Of course, firstf at all search on internet for some sample of library, and after that try to write your own library.

I can help you only with MikroC. Sorry, but I could not be helpfull more.

Status
Not open for further replies.