Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GeForce 9800gtx - VRam chip modules, replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamradio

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi to all,

I have a question and I don't know is this the right section for my question but...Sorry!

I'm writing with the following question. From where I could find replacements for my Ram chips on my
Gigabyte GeForce 9800gtx, because I searched on ebay, farnell, Digikey etc. and I couldn't find anything useful

This is the model - Samsung 807 K4J52324QE-BJ08
Is there a replacement similar for this I want to revive this rig :)

Thank you in advance!

regards!

Given the fact that the chips are surface mount and quite possibly, the pins are under the chip itself, it's not really possible to replace such components. it'd be cheaper just to replace the whole card. Also, this is the software section and your topic is about hardware.

Given the fact that the chips are surface mount and quite possibly, the pins are under the chip itself, it's not really possible to replace such components. it'd be cheaper just to replace the whole card. Also, this is the software section and your topic is about hardware.
I couldn't find proper section for the topic!
The replacement it's easy if you have hot air soldering station I couldn't find proper replacement chips on reasonable price!

Status
Not open for further replies.