Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GAL16V8 library for Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

herrJezni

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello again.

Another "maybe newbie" question: is there a Lattice GAL16V8 library in Eagle? I can't seem to find it. I know these PLDs are old, but hey - they are still very useful. Were my search queries somehow wrong?

And if there is no official GAL library, is there any user-created one? I can't find/google these either. Seems to me I am doing something wrong...

I am using Eagle 5.10.0 version.

Thanks again for your help.

Have a nice weekend!

GM

I don't know if it is in the libraries but the easy way to find out is select ALL the libraries and then click to add a component to the schematic. Type in a partial number using wild cards & select search.
Don't forget you could type *16V8*

Keith

Well, I did that. I know how to use the wildcards (* and ?), but I still couldn't find it. And that's what stroke me as unusual and I had to ask.

---------- Post added at 18:36 ---------- Previous post was at 18:25 ----------

Ups. Another of my newbie mistakes. My query was a bit awkward (*GAL*, *16V8D*). Your suggestion is better (to include only the necessary parts of the IC name) and I found it. Thanks again Keith. Have a nice sunday.

GM

---------- Post added at 18:40 ---------- Previous post was at 18:36 ----------

Just for info: *GAL* query also finds it, but it's listed under atmel library. And I was expecting Lattice. Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back