Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fuzzy based system INTERFACING

Status
Not open for further replies.

harish

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am designing a fuzzy based control system. I want to get the input form a device process it in a computer using fuzzy logic and sent the output to the control device. How do I interface all the components (input device,computer program and output device)?

Well ok have you defined the architecture of what you are going to control?.
Wheather is fuzzy the approach or other it comes down the same thing the only thing that changes is the control system .With the fuzzy approcah you will need tod define rules and fuzzifying functions and defuzzifuing functions .. but the hardawre interface depend of what are you going to control..Is it Temperature ? its it a well defined set of signal values that is already discrete ? and won't require an analog adquisition interface ..
Is the output a switch or a MOTOR control? . So all these things depend on what you want to control .. On the other side you didn't even mention what kind of computer system do want to use an embedded system or a PC ..
basically your request is too general .!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back