Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] fuse bit for setting INT0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghoola

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have atmega 32 that i connect a button to INT0 I want to know that if I program this chip which fuse bit should I choose and is it an external SUT_CKSEL and which SUT_CKSEL should choose?:?::?:

- - - Updated - - -

I have atmega 32 that i connect a button to INT0 I want to know that if I program this chip which fuse bit should I choose and is it an external SUT_CKSEL and which SUT_CKSEL should choose?:?::?:
i love this forum because it's make me stand on my feet I'm a beginner and till now no one helps me here so i can find out no one help you in the world you help your self and for answer it's not an interrupt so for programming you don't need any external fuse bits you need an internal fuse bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back