Function 'bitrol' is not defined for a first argument of class double.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokila parmar

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am creating model OF REED SOLOMON CODE WITH OVERLAPPED SYMBOL AND USING ROTATE REGISTER IN SIMULINK.
i GET THIS ERROR "Function 'bitrol' is not defined for a first argument of class double."
CAN ANYONE TELL ME MEANING OF THIS ERROR.

Hi,

Bitwise operators operate only over integer (fixed point) variables or arrays. Your variable is a (double precision) floating point and for this reason you get the error.
Please look at the help with "doc datatypes" in the Matlab command window.
Regards

Z

hi,
thank you for replying.
But i get another error now.
Error is : Error evaluating 'StopFcn' callback of block_diagram design_name'. NAME must contain a single string.
can u tell me meaning of this error.
when i am copying my model in another untitled file and simulating, i don't get any error. but after saving it, it create error.

---------- Post added at 13:48 ---------- Previous post was at 13:46 ----------

hi,
thank you for replying.
But i get another error now.
Error is : Error evaluating 'StopFcn' callback of block_diagram design_name'. NAME must contain a single string.
can u tell me meaning of this error.
when i am copying my model in another untitled file and simulating, i don't get any error. but after saving it, it create error.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.