Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free SPI Verification IP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

Really nice to see your blogpost. I was thinking create a website like this for long time. But no breath from personal and official work.

This site really has potential and interest from anybody who is new to verification.

I guess, You will be mainly focussing on VIP creation. Why don't you create a page for VIP creation tip. This will generate probably lot of interest for people who are looking to develop VIP's.

As initial step, You can post lot of VIP development questions and leave them for feedback.

For Instance:

> Block Level verification environment things to consider:
. Things to consider for reuse ?
. Common mistakes avoided ?
. methodology integration issues to consider ?

> System Level Verification Environment ?

You could probably have different ideas than above questions.

Hi nagraj,

Thank you very much for your reply:!:
Of course I'm thinking about that but I have a doubts is it really useful for people.
Now I'm sure that having posts about VIP and SV tips and tricks will be useful.
I'll start as soon as possible.

This site really has potential and interest from anybody who is new to verification

I'm happy if beginners are interested in my site.
But my target is to have a good quality VIPs as in commercial companies. Which will be used not only as an examples but also in the real verification environment.

Thank you again.
Feel free to contact me at any time if you have a questions.
Best Regards,
Tiksan

Hi Tiksan,
Your Syswip website is very much useful for us to learn verification ,but I tried to open that website i am getting the message that account suspended,can you check that one.

Thanks and Regards,
Kanimozhi.M

Thanks Mkanimozhi,

I'm trying to figure out why.

I hope it will be solved as soon as possible.

Bests,
Tiksan

I see your website is now completely down. Any idea when you'll be back up?

Can you put the SPI VIP on **broken link removed** or somewhere like that and provide a link?

Does the slave model just support the more common 8-bit 3-wire mode?

Does it support 4-wire (A0) or 9-bit? Both SPI slave modes commonly used in LCD's.

Or 12-bit 3-wire commonly used in DAC/ADC?

At this moment you can download SPI VIP from here until I'll solve the problem with my server.

Thank you very much!

Hi, can you upload the I2C -VIP here.

Thanks and Regards,
Kanimozhi.M

I2C VIP

At this moment you can download I2C VIP from here until I'll solve the problem with my server.

Thank you very much!

http://syswip.com/

APB Verification IP

At this moment you can download APB VIP from here until I'll solve the problem with my server.

Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.