Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free Energy by BEDINI motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

engineerpervez1

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to make Bedini motor free energy system for this, before doing it practically, I want some hints and ideas to get start.
Firt of all the coil size and wire gauge
in our country SWG size is used,some body give me better idea of coil bobbin dimensions and wire size in SWG.:p

Hello,

Before spending lots of time and money into such a project, do some reading on electromagnetism or physics.

You can use a static magnetic field to convert mechanical energy (wire movement) into electrical energy (current and voltage) or visa versa, however the magnetic field itself doesn't provide energy.

WimRFP,

There are some concepts of phisics not yet neither well known and explored by scientific comunity.
The fact is that vacum energy extraction implies proximity of a star, where nuclear fusion generate magnetic dipoles that are the power supply of those aparatus.

engineerpervez1,

I buyed a book of this subject, but unnafortunnately, postal service did´t deliver to me.
I´m thinking about assemble oher kind ok motor ( don´t remember the name ), patented by a chinese guy.

+++

I have already given order to some of my mechanical engineer to make a moving wheel on bearing Six Nos of magnet mounted on wheel and coil bobbin, he made it of hard wood ,rest of is my job let me get my stuff ready so I come back with its pictures , to proceed.
further.:razz:

Last edited:

I have already given order to some of my mechanical engineer to make a moving wheel on bearing Six Nos of magnet mounted on wheel and coil bobbin, he made it of hard wood ,rest of is my job let me get my stuff ready so I come back with its pictures , to proceed.
further.:razz:

Hello,

The reason for my first posting was that when I was younger I also had an idea for such a thing. After careful evaluation (thanks to my teacher electromagnetism) I was convinced it didn't work.

However a friend had a mechanical workshop and still believed in it. He put lots of time in making a very nice construction. The final result was a nice looking structure, without any positive output.

if you go through all clips on youtube about BEDINI Motor, or SSG (Simple School Girl) motor system.
There are 100 of clip explaining the idea of it.
How it is possible many peoples are fooling around and westing their time,it is Unbelievable.
I also understand a little magnetism and eletricity.
i know when one inductance is supplied with some DC volts, one expending field is produce, when supply is off.
Collapsing field is produce around the coil or inductance. this field produce back EMF. if we beleave that A 12 volt battery can produce more 200 volts peak of flyback volts. if we use this energy which normally we lost by some diode or som other circuitery.may be this usefull, if you write "BEDINI MOTOR GENERATOR" at google search I get 39000 Result in 0.16 sec.and many you tube clips on that topic so I am confused .it is true or not.

Hello,

Your story about the back EMF of a coil is true; you can get high, even lethal, voltage out of it. But voltage is not same as energy.

Energy is voltage*current*time product. The voltage spike you get is of short duration and current is less or same as DC current before interrupting the current. The "voltage spike out of an inductor" is used in the "boost converter". This SMPS (switched mode power supply) circuit converts DC low voltage into DC high(er) voltage (but with less output current). These circuits can operate with efficiency > 90%.

The inductor in the boost converter circuit is used as temporary energy storage, however over time the inductor doesn't generate energy.

The same is valid for a permanent magnet. There is energy in the field (supplied during the production of the magnet). The amount is low (think of mJ), when you use it, the field is gone (so you don't have a magnet anymore).

As mentioned before, you can use a magnetic field to convert mechanical energy into electrical energy, and the other way around, but you don't get more then you put in.

When 1000 people say something, it doesn't mean it is true. As far as I know there is no perpetuum mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back