Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FPGA Programming for Beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.
xilinx based fpga
**broken link removed**

Hi, I am now doing my final year project regarding FPGA , ISE and MATLAB, and the time is very rush and limited for me. I am now using FPGA Xilinx Spartan 3A evaluation kit. My main objectives is to use MATLAB SIMULINK to constrcut a block diagram and using Xilinx system generator to generate HDL code. After that load the program into the evaluation kit to perform output. Due to the problem that i am new in this field and XILINX, i would like to ask anyone can give me some idea in order to solve this problem. Thank you...

Hi,

so you are using sysgen...well i never used sysgen you can find some related document in xilinx ftp server... try googling xilinx ftp you will find little dsp documents..

How can i control the push button on the spartan 3a kit by using matlab simulink and load into the board? I couldnt find the push button in simulink...

How can i control the push button on the spartan 3a kit by using matlab simulink and load into the board? I couldnt find the push button in simulink...

Usually push button are used to reset the FF

I guess that you might need to connect pushbutton as reset pin or some trigger signal

pls send anybody for me the coding of an " ofdm implementation using fpga"..........pls send to me guys i am having review on this month ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back