Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FPGA for Video/Audio Processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkrtich.nazaryan

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
Already 1 week trying to fine good kit for my future project but already confused everything.
Need to do some measurements with video and audio singals and then send results by USB or RS232 port.
So I need FPGA or DSP+FPGA kit (platform). Kit must to do high speed ADC of analog signal up to 1080p, PAL/NTSC signal decoding and ADC conversation even by daughter card.
Thanks.

thanks for replay.
Yes you are right, but for Spartan6 I have found only one Hirose FX2 data connector daughter card Video Decoder board from Digilent (). This card accept NTSC, PAL, and SECAM inputs. So need to find DVI or HDMI, and Component YCrCb. So this is problem :)
I have found Cyclone III FPGA Development Kit (from Alter) with HSMC Daughter Card ( from Microtronix) and The hsmc quad video daughter card (from Bitec).
But Want to use Xilinx :))) so still looking for.

HI ,

I am using the Cyclone 3 board with its own problems.I will suggest to survey more in Xilinx before a decision

Status
Not open for further replies.