Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fpga coder searching - we pay for this work

Status
Not open for further replies.

oscarrsm

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear guys,
we are working to produce a SATA DEVICE EMULATOR, in specific a DVD SATA DEVICE EMULATION.

The project is an embedded board with an NXP microprocessor running linux. The project is already working fine on a system with a simple variant of IDE protocol.

Right now we need to implement the same system on SATA (using a SATA to PATA adaptor to slow down transfer rate)...

We are searching a good VHDL coder that can help us to implement the communication between the SATA >> PATA >> ACTEL and the MICROPROCESSOR.

The LINUX ready to mount an ISO from USB MASS STORAGE is ready...

We can offer a good income for a person that is able to help us in this project.

I can do that. I have done several more complex tasks. for SATA to ATA conversion, i need more detail. if you want to speak with me, PM me.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.