Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Fpga based final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madiha Razzaq

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ! I have to choose my final year project and I have no idea about it that what final year project should I choose. I only decided one thing that my final year project should be FPGA based, many people around me are demotivating me that fpga is expensive solution; it has no market in Pakistan; there are not many fpga oriented jobs in Pakistan. Please give me options for final year fpga based Projects which are possible at student level.
(I have 1.5 year to work and our group consist of 4 members)
(I am student of third year of Electronics Engineering)

thanks in advance
Regards,
Madiha Razzaq

you have choosen a good topic. There are various IEEE based project which you can go through with it.

HI Madiha
I really appreciate you choosing the FPGA. For starters may be you can go for making a logic analyser or a protocol analyser. For a bit complex project, you can go for a tricopter/quad automation using the same.
Or you can implement a neural network for some feature recognition. Possibilities with FPGA are endless you just need to start :)

Status
Not open for further replies.