Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

format change in Altium of text strings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous_Ricky

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
altium change layer of text

Hi all,

I am trying to find out from where can I change the format of the text data which is obtained after gerber generation.
for example we put .legend text for the drill table in PCB and similarly .layer name, etc.
I wonder from where i could change the format for this like for drill table if i want to add/remove tables how can i do that or want to change units of drill values.

Regards,

Ricky

The tables generated from the special strings like .Legend are hard coded into the software - you can't edit the contents or style.

If you want something different, you would have to manually make a table.

format change in @ltium of text strings

thanks,

I have one more query from where could i generate the placemnent of one PCB so that I can use it in some other PCB. I found the import option but I am not getting export option.

I got it. it has to be through pick and place file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back