Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

formality unmatched points

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
formality reference unmatched

In rtl code there are a 8 bit reg and the reg[5:3] have a constant value "0", in netlist these three bit were TIEL, but formality reports these three bit unmatched points in reference object, why? What should I do now? Thanks.

formality

which formality do u use? generally speaking,if you tie the three bits constant, they will be matched

formality unmatched

Hi straw, I use version X-2005.12

seq_constant

I think the error is becase the constant dff synthesis to a wire tie to constant. You should find some command such as " seq_constant" . I just use lec , and at lec my command is " set flatten model -seq_constant". you should find the command in the manual .

because start from DC0412, constant register will be delete. you can
set compile_delete_unloaded_sequential_cells false
or set_dont_touch on the constant_register,

use command set flatten model -seq_constant

This is normal. Unmatched points are not failing points. The final result can be equivalent even there are unmatched points.

Nandy
www.nandigits.com
Netlist Debug/ECO in GUI mode.

Who can inroduce some trade websites to me?

This is normal. Unmatched points are not failing points. The final result can be equivalent even there are unmatched points.

This is wrong, there should be atleast no Unmatched points in Netlist.

spauls said:

This is wrong, there should be atleast no Unmatched points in Netlist.

Some design can't avoid these unmatched points. For example, low power design with power compiler enable. Some gated clocks are implemented in destination netlist which are unmatched point compared with reference(RTL)

Nandy
www.nandigits.com
Netlist Debug/ECO in GUI mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back