Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

for astable operation of 555

Status
Not open for further replies.

pleasure

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
astable operation

Hello to all !!!!!!!!
I have designed the astable multivibrator using 555 which has been modified for variable frequency and variable duty cycle ranging from 30 to 80% using two diode but problem is with me is i am not getting the desired output of pulses when i am trying to get for 5 kHz freq. but the same circuit is giving me the proper output when i am using it for 500 Hz (just by changing the value of RC). I am getting the output like charging and discharging of the capacitor instead of pulses when i am using it for 5 KHz . i am not getting why does it is happening? anybody can please solve my problem?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! [/b]

555 astable operation

hello dear!!!!!!
i have attached the ckt. dia. pls. check that and reply.
i have alson checked the same circuit with simulation but in actual it is not giving the output. i have changed the ic also.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

555 astable troubleshoot

The output is from pin 3.
It is a square wave, are you sure not to have connected a broken probe to the output, with a false contact on the tip ?
This is because sometimes happens to use a weky contatc and the capacity of the cable between board and oscilloscope creates a low pass filter, in this case it resembles a triangle wave.

Mandi

astable opration

hello to all!!!!!!!!
it is giving me the saw tooth kind of f waveform.
my component values are-
capacitor C=0.01 uF (polyester),R1=3K,R2+R3=20K(variable),R4=5.6k, for 5 KHz freq.
is this value is not okay?, I have caluclated the timing and frequency by this equations.

Ton=0.693 (R1+R2) C and Toff= 0.693 (R3+R4)C,

for C=0.1 micro F and resistance value as above am getting the desire output.

Please try to solve my problem its urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back