Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fingerprint matching minutiae-based

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmanuela

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am working on fingerprint recognition in matlab. I have used some information from pdf and ready codes and I have managed to make something similar but not exactly the same with them, following the methodology of minutiae-based feature extraction. But there is nothing about fingerprint matching in matlab nowhere on web. I am looking for an idea or an advice to continue from someone who has already done a project on this issue. Of course if the help includes code or explanation, it is much better. I have seen that there are many older conversations on fingerprint recognition here, so I hope someone can help me. Please I don't have enough time... :cry: If someone can help me, I can send to him/her what I have already done..

Status
Not open for further replies.