Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fine Placer and wire bonding machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnansiddiqui

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
We are looking to procure the "wire bonding machine" and "fine palcer machine" for the RF/microwave lab.Please could anyone guide me to a good company for these products and let me technically know that for microwave circuits application what type should be used.

Regards

Take a look at the Kulicke aned Soffa 45xx or 47xx semi-automatic bonders; get the analog controls. You want ball bonds for high density connections but I prefer wedge bonds for RF/MW since they can be lower profile and allow ribbons. Looks like the 4700 can do both. Get the deep access option, heated work holder, microscope with long working distance, cross-hair projector, and plenty of tools and wire/ribbon. I don't know anything about placers other than you can do it by hand both for epoxy and solder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back