Status
Not open for further replies.

dsrinivasrao

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,Can somebody tell me how to extract source capacitance Cs of a mosfet using spice simulation.??Its very necessary for my thesis

Do you mean drain-source capacitance, Cds? I am not quite sure what you mean by source capacitance. Can you clarify?
If it is drain-source capacitance, maybe you can setup a switching test and see rising/falling behavior and associate it with capacitance.

Hi,
I want to know is there any specific way to calculate Cg,Cs,Cd of a Mos transistor..Also like in a digital inverter with a ratio 2:1 we say that the output capacitance is 3C and the delay is T(tow)=3RC and for a 180nm technology this product of RC is approx 15ps as given in Weste & Harris.

So if I want to find the RC product for a 90nm or 45nm technology what should I do??..Can you plz explain me in detail.....

It seems like this is something that needs to be extracted from the layout tool. I think it will depend on the actual geometry of the device. I don't think it is enough just to know that it is 90 or 45nm.

v_c

Status
Not open for further replies.