Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final Year Project Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayyub

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Friends.
im new in this forum and i expect something from my seniors.The problem is that im in my final year of engineering.Im looking for a final year project.The project should be HMI and PLC based.My Engineering teacher told me to design the control part of the petrol dispensor.
I need guidence from you guys that how the petrol dispensor works.Beside the petrol dispensor project i also want some other projects idea from you guys that are based on PLC+HMI
I shall be very thankful to all my fellows

By petrol dispenser do you mean a petrol pump such as at a gas station? Also depending on the HMI the system might include an LCD, 7 segment, i-button, keypad, flow sensor, motor / pump, network connection, and an MCU. The control part would the entail the programming of the MCU to use the flow sensor and the desired target to dispense the required amount of fuel. Obviously aspects such as the speed of the process and the performance of the control system comes into play here. You would not want an overshoot to occur but at the same time having to wait a long time for the dispenser might not be user friendly.

Do you need more help?

Status
Not open for further replies.