Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

final year project (help desparetely needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

high_voultage18

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
communication based final year projects

hi there...im doin my final year project titled 3G evaluation based on cdma...everything was goin on fine till i cant find the coding for cdma regarding the transfer rate for cdma..im not good in mathlab coding n im stuck n not sure wat to do ryte now..i really need someone's help to finiah up this project of mine n hope that someone really can help me out here to get those codes...plz reply to this msg....help really needed...thankz

final year project wireless communication

hey is ther anyone that can help me out here..plz i really need the help so that i can complete my studies here...plz help

hi i am not sure i can help but i will try, i am working on ofdma so let me know what is your problem

u dunno how much it means by receiving this reply...my project title is performance evaluation of 3g wireless communication based on cdma....so all i need is a simulation codes for cdma...to get the simulation results for the transfer rate....

Added after 11 minutes:

hey sorry bout the spelling there..

maybe you can refer to "MATLAB Principles of Communication Systems Simulation with Wireless Aplications, William H. Tranter,K. Sam Shanmugan, Theodore S. Rappaport, Kurt L. Kosbar", there is a example about cdma.

i saw that book but there is nothing much in that....do you know anyone that can supply me with the codes...I"m willing to negotiate with that person...any contact numbers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back