Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Filter problem with three phase inverter with IPM

Status
Not open for further replies.

akademi

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

I have used Fuji IPM 6MP100RA120 for my three phase inverter. My load is a three phase motor. The current signals at the output are very noisy. How can I eliminate these?
I used a RCD snubber one input of IPM (between P - N). Is it right?
My switching frequency is 18 kHz. My snubber circuit values are C -- 0.22 uF 1250 V, R--22R 50W, nad D -- DSEI 120-12. Is it appropriate?
The most important question is how I can use output filter. I haven't got a neutral line. So I don't know how I will connect a L - C filter. To make a neutral line I found a way. Between P - N input of IPM, if I connnect two split capacitors and take a line between capacitors it is neutral line. But if I do so, the input DC voltage must be very high. I haven't got so much DC voltage. Is there a way to connect L - C filter without neutral line? If it is possible how can I do?

Or to eliminate the noise from the output signals is there another way?

Thank you....

Use low esr and high ripple current capacitors at P-N inputs. Connect the capacitor directly the P-N pins. It filters sharp voltage spikes created by switching action.

About output filter connection: connect to each phase an inductor serially. After inductor connect a capacitor parallely. Other pin of capacitor at each phase are connected together (like star connection). I think it will works.
Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back