Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FEKO - Singular field on one of the triangles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peleda

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
So I imported a drawing into FEKO (from HFSS) because I did not want to draw it again. I did the meshing, removed intersecting triangles and all that.
When I run a simulation, i get this error:
"Singular field found on one of the triangles". And it aborts. Anybody knows how handle this error?

Thanks,

If the error occurs during field calculation stage, it is because you are requesting field points on a triangle. Field points can not be computed direclty on a triangle. If the error occurs during the triangle integral setup stage, it may still be a problem with your mesh. You can check the error message in the OUT file for the triangle number. Then in POSTFEKO find that triangle using the black binoculars button on the left. Once you have that triangle, you can go back to CADFEKO to correct it. I remember seeing a video on their site how to fix minor meshing problems.

Reactions: paa

peleda

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

paa

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back