Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Failed to run Monte Carlo simulation. ADEXL-5052

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potatoze

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am having a trouble when tring to run a Monter Carlo simulation. The message says no statistical data generated, as below.
MC5052.png

I am using TSMC 180. In the model folder I only find one file. Judging from the default setup of the model library, it seems that this is a one-file-for-all-purpose setup, so I can added a new line with this file and changed the section to be MC
model.png

Please kindly provide me any suggestion on how to solve the statical data problem. Thanks ahead!

This is hardly a tool problem. Usually it is a vendor-specific transistor model problem, meaning that you have to read the documentation that comes with the spice deck and turn on the right switches. It might require the change of 1-5 lines of code.

Hello,

I am having a trouble when tring to run a Monter Carlo simulation. The message says no statistical data generated, as below.

I am using TSMC 180. In the model folder I only find one file. Judging from the default setup of the model library, it seems that this is a one-file-for-all-purpose setup, so I can added a new line with this file and changed the section to be MC

Please kindly provide me any suggestion on how to solve the statical data problem. Thanks ahead!

Do you also have a file that goes like this : cr***_1d8_****_shrink***_embedded_usage.scs ?

This model arrangement is quite typical for TSPC stuffs and this file (usually) specifies all requires sections for global and local MC variations. It should have something like globalmc_localmc_mos_moscap and point this in your model file section in ADE.

Anuradha

Status
Not open for further replies.