Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Extract SDF file for VDD when it is less than nominal VDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebrahimi.khoy

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to extract the rise and fall delay of each element in circuit for different VDDs. What is the easiest solution?

For nominal VDD, I can use standard delay format extracted from modelsim. Is there any method to extract this format for other VDDs?

SDF is generated on the basis of worst and best case....so by just changing the best and worst case library file...you can generate the SDF file for different VDDs in the same way as before....
Hello all,
pl correct me if any misunderstanding...

SDF is generated on the basis of worst and best case....so by just changing the best and worst case library file...you can generate the SDF file for different VDDs in the same way as before....
Hello all,
pl correct me if any misunderstanding...

how can I update the library for other VDDs?

As per my understanding, We are not updating as it is binary file....but we need to create again....

As per my understanding, We are not updating as it is binary file....but we need to create again....

So, you mean that I should charachterize cells for different vdds and create new libraries using this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back