Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

excel file (.xls) to design a hetrodyne receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronics20

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear scholars,
I encountered a new problem that contains an excel file (.xls) to design a hetrodyne receiver.
Does anyone have experience in this specific problem to guide me to complete this excel file? Thanks
P.S. the said excel file is attached.

Attachments

• NOKIA_HW#3.rar
    10.5 KB · Views: 111

Without knowing it's background it is difficult to help. It looks like something to do with mobile phone transceivers from the figures in the columns. It does not do any calculation though, all it does is plot graphs of the figures you manually enter so it isn't a design tool as such, just an aid to visualize experimental results.

Brian.

This is an RF System design spreadsheet, and need some time to allocate to make it from scratch.
To get an idea how to make it, install the freeware program Appcad:

http://www.hp.woodshot.com/

Go to: Signal-Systems / Noise Calculation / Noise Calculation

Without knowing it's background it is difficult to help. It looks like something to do with mobile phone transceivers from the figures in the columns. It does not do any calculation though, all it does is plot graphs of the figures you manually enter so it isn't a design tool as such, just an aid to visualize experimental results.

Brian.

I attached the system specification. I would be grateful if you would help me.
Drawing1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back