Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Examples of microstrip antenna on FEKO

Status
Not open for further replies.

coniglioe

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
where i can find examples on microstrip antenna on feko

tanks

feko tutorials

They can be found in fek0 installation directory under examples/simple. In the doc dir, u have the getting started guide, user guide and example guide. Lots of examples in there with corresponding codes in the simple dir.

Hope this helps.

Rgdz,
Element7k

coniglioe said:
hi
where i can find examples on microstrip antenna on feko

tanks

feko examples

Hi,

Do you know where I can find tutorials about FEKO.

I'm using FEKO suite 5.1, and i'm trying to design a circular horn escited with TE11 mode. Do you have more info about how to define the AW card in EDITFEKO ? And how I should place the port ?

Thanx a lot
:)

feko download

Hi Rorom,

You can find a very good tutorial file at the link below. This is part of the official training materials EMSS uses in their courses. Of course, you can find more detailed information about using FEKO in the user manual that comes with installation. I think you already find the answers to your other questions. Good luck with FEKO.

www.ansys.com.cn/marketing/CEM roadshow/download/feko.pdf

Re: feko examples

hope this to be useful

**broken link removed**

Re: feko tutorial

go to c drive in your computer.
then go to program files.
find "feko" folder.
open 5.5 or 6.0 folder
you will find various examples there.
if they do not load. copy one of them on desktop and then load it to feko and try again.

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back