Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ethernet bridge module

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulyana

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rad bridge

dear all,

i need ethernet to WAN bridge in module format since i do not have the capability to manufacture complex PCB.

WAN interface can be E1, V.11 or RS-232. Please advise if this kind of module is available and where can i buy them.

Thank you very much
CMulyana

i want to know why you need this and where you use

I have asked this question a little while ago, and I found these answers from the friends here:
check out the "lantronix" website, they provide a broad range of ethernet modules and boards in various models and sizes.
if you found something which provides real 100mbits/sec ethernet, please let me know. I have the same problem here.

EEHardware said:
i want to know why you need this and where you use

I use UDS-100 external converter to control serial LCD over Ethernet. Works just fine. 100M is not attainbale since the RS232 port is way too slow to approach any speed in that range.

However the internal web server is pretty fast, still we are talking few html files as part of the config menu so the speed is really not relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back