Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ESP8266 server & 2direction comm. with browser without INTERNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

ismbn

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello.

we are an Embedded developer. we make special purpose controller as per client requirement working nicely till we have seen this ESP WiFi module.
we are stuck completely because our IT knowledge is bad.
I am posting what we have tried till now, Please Help.

we have ESP8266-V3 , i have done NodeMCU Version "nodemcu_integer_0.9.6-dev_20150704"
I have an application in that i want to make ESP as server, in SoftAp mode and it will be connect to PIC controller serially(Rx,Tx). web browser or android application will connect to the ESP using ESP's ssid and Password.

now the problem starts here we want to display some parameter like Digital input output & analog values on browser or Application. we don't know how to do it.
we have tried so much things.
we have also seen this link https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-huzzah-esp8266-breakout/using-nodemcu-lua also it works fine but i think in my case this may not work.

is there any chance or any link using that i can do these things.
1) making esp8266 at softAp mode
2) Data provided to ESP8266 on its Tx,Rx from hyper terminal or PIC or avr controller can be display on web or Android application continuously.
3) and on Web or android application there must be some option to setting some parameter which can be sent to the ESP8266 and ESP will send it to hyper-terminal or PIC or AVR Micro-controller using Serial.

is it possible to do this things without internet?, i think it will be. but don't know how.

Please Help...
Mohammed Ismail.

Status
Not open for further replies.