Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Error while resizing clock cells in Cadence Encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.

biju4u90

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
While trying to resize the cells in clock tree using browse clock tree option from clock menu in Cadence Encounter, I get an error like this.

**ERROR: (ENCQTF-4044): Tcl Error in Command 'hierlist_data::updateClockTree clistList ok ctbrowser1@frameOnly_tt ctbrowser1; uiForm::close selectBuffer': can't read "data(resized_node)": no such element in array.

What could be the possible reason?? Can anybody please explain?

Are you sure you have higher/lower drive strength version for that cell

The error is not because of the lack of the cell. I can resize a cell. But if I try to resize the same cell again or if I try to resize another cell, the above error appears even if cells are present. Even I am unable to resize the cell back to the previous cell in use. In short, I am able to resize clock cells for the first time. The error occurs when I resize them for the second time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back