Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ERROR (SPCRTRF-15177): PSS analysis doesn't support behavioral module components with hidden states found in the component

SaFo

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I intend to perform PSS analysis analysis on a current-controlled oscillator (CCO). However, I have encountered three errors:

1. ERROR (SPCRTRF-15177): PSS analysis doesn't support behavioral module components with hidden states found in component 'cpoly_ahdl'. Skipped.
2. ERROR (SPCRTRF-15177): PSS analysis doesn't support behavioral module components with hidden states found in component 'modn_ahdl'. Skipped.
3. ERROR (SPCRTRF-15177): PSS analysis doesn't support behavioral module components with hidden states found in component 'modp_ahdl'. Skipped.

'cpoly_ahdl,' 'modn_ahdl,' and 'modp_ahdl' represent the capacitor, NMOS, and PMOS transistors used in the CCO, respectively. Could you please provide any recommendations to address this issue?
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

I recommend that you try regular SPICE / Spectre models for
these elements - which any PDK ought to have.

Perhaps the issue is with the switch-view, stop-view lists
priority-order putting a veriloga view before a spectre
view, so you get the behavioral.

Now how a capacitor would have a "hidden state" is a question.
One you might answer by reading the verilog.va model if you
like parsing veriloga.

With all these elements represented behaviorally, you must
wonder just how accurate / relevant any result might be.
Being as behavioral modeling is usually about shortcuts for
efficiency in simulation, not ultimate fidelity.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back