Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ERROR RESILIENT VIDEO CODING

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesbond01

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HII GUYS
I M DOING MY DISSERTATION ON ERROR RESILIENT VIDEO CODING FOR WHICH I HAVE TO SHOW SIMULATION RESULT, BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THIS, CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ME FROM WHERE I HAVE TO START.

First you decide the tool on which u want implement ur work!

Then If you are not good at the basic of Video coding, then please first clear ur view point about different video codings. You may also search which kind of coding is used for which application. So finaly you may choose particular video CODEC (Coder/Decoder) for ur application and narrow ur topic for that codec only.

Then ur next task is to convert ur video into frames or u may download the framed video from net

https://media.xiph.org/video/derf/

see above link to download the video those are used generally for research work.

Please do this work in C language not in MATLAB, beacause in C u will find very comfort as compare to MATLAB. And also some fnction of video in MATLAB doesnt work in linux environment......

I wish u Good luck for this topic, this is bit hard but very good topic

Regards

thanks for your suggestion.
my topic name is "error resilience communication using h.264/avc standard."
basically i had gone through basics but how to start writing codes i dont know. u preferred c language, have u any demo program ralated to video compression. if any one have plz provide me.

Status
Not open for further replies.