Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

error in STITCH MODULE (HFSS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

r.bahl

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hfss error in stitch module

Hi ... i have to simulate a single cell , which is composed of a very small outer membrane and inner cytoplasm , basically membrane is a spherical shell of very small thickness d = 8 nm, ε=11 and conductivity =6 mS/m , and cytoplasm is a sphere of r = 4 micro meter ... when i simulated this structure exiting it with a plane wave and enclosed with an lamba/2 air box (f =2.2 Ghz) , meshing fails .. i get an error saying ....
[error] Mesh generation has failed. Specific details may be found in Modeler>Model Analysis>Show Analysis Dialog>Last Simulation Mesh. (1:30 PM Jun 26, 2008)
[error] Simulation completed with execution error on server: Local Machine. (1:30 PM Jun 26, 2008)

and :- fault tolerent meshing failed , error in stitch module

i dont know how to rectify it ...can some one suggest something?? i will be grateful
Thanx in advance
Rohit Bahl

error in stitch module

Can the experienced users of HFSS plz help me.??????
Regards Rohit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back