Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Error in RTC code as FF:FF:FF is displayed as time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajit4u

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
this code is working

Last edited:

Re: RTC code is required

Do your home work yourself......................Have you wrtten it or you need a ready made program. Try writing it and if you dont get it then post it here.we will help you.....

If you need readymade code, there are old threads with this requirement. search in this thread for your requirement, you will get the code.

Do your home work yourself......................Have you wrtten it or you need a ready made program. Try writing it and if you dont get it then post it here.we will help you.....

If you need readymade code, there are old threads with this requirement. search in this thread for your requirement, you will get the code.

i have written the code for my RTC but that is not working properly ............
means i m getting FF:FF:FF as my time . what is the problem in that code

Attachments

• i2c.rar
    1.6 KB · Views: 91

Its delay problem in the display routine. If you get question marks then the RTC has gone bad.

---------- Post added at 21:18 ---------- Previous post was at 21:16 ----------

Refer this thread. I have posted the code for somebody here.....

https://www.edaboard.com/threads/191196/

Reactions: ajit4u

ajit4u

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back